5 Things To Do On A Rainy Day!
Rain Rain Go Away Come Again Another Day!! As children we would sing that little song in hopes that it might actually get ride of the rain so that we could go outside and play instead of being cooped up in the house all summer. Since the rain comes and goes as it pleases we have to find fun things to do inside. So I have come up with some fun things to do while your stuck in the house. These are great family activities that everyone can enjoy. Try one the next time your family is stuck in the house and let us know how it went.
- Indoor Treasure HuntHave someone hide some things around the house and then create a map or clues to find them.
- Create a Family Recipe BookEvery family has recipes that have been past down. Be creative and make a scrapbook of those recipes.
- Camp In the Great IndoorsWho says you have to be outside to camp. Clean out the living room and set up that tent, cook some marshmallows over the stove and sit around telling ghost stories.
- Bake Some GoodiesSomething that everyone loves is a fresh baked cookie or pie.
- Organize Your Own Film FestivalEveryone enjoys watching movies. Dig out some of your old favorites and just relax on the couch and eat some popcorn.