As Christmas is fast approaching we are all starting to think of what to get our children for Christmas. I have heard so may amazing things about this new toy for children I could not pass up the opportunity to share it with you! This toy is called Zoomer and he is a robotic dog that is just like having the real thing. All children want a puppy, what better way to give them what they want without the training, walking, cleaning up after, or costly vet bills? Zoomer will become just like part of the family! Your child will be able to teach him everything a puppy needs to know like laying down, rolling over, playing dead, coming to his name, and sit to name a few. Zoomer is so smart that he even knows English, Spanish, and French. There is a free app to learn everything there is to know about training the new addition to your family. Listed below are a few of the awesome things you can do with your new puppy!
- Run, play and laugh
- Learns tricks and speaks back
- Watch him bark, rollover, shake a paw, and much more
- Wag his tail with excitement
- The more you play with him the more he will learn
- Reward him with a belly scratch and see how happy that makes him
- He will follow you around the house
- Watch out as he can be rambunctious at times
- Hit the button on his back and he will do random tricks
- Not all puppies behave do they?? Keep him busy or he may get bored and pee on your carpet! (not really)
What makes Zoomer so great you may ask?
- His wheels enable him to chase a ball or your child across a flat surface.
- 5 different motors enable him to move like a real dog: cocking his head, streaching his legs, and wagging his tail.
- Sound and infrared sensors enabe him to obey commands, track movement, and come when called.
- LED eyes change expression with his mood to show happiness, shyness, and even glowing hearts.
- He can recharge with an included USB cable!
This Christmas when your child says, “I want a puppy this year”, you can give them just that! Bring Zoomer home and watch your child light up with delight at the sight of his new life long friend Zoomer!