Tired of annoying mosquito bites? Avoid the cost of mosquito traps at the store and just make your own! It is quick and simple. All you need is an empty 2 liter bottle, yeast, sugar, and water.
What to do:
1. Cut off the top of the bottle, just where the the top curve ends
2. Add mixture of:
— 1 tbs of yeast
–1/2 c of sugar
— Luke warm water
3. Put mixture in the bottom of the bottle
4. Place the cut off top of the bottle up-side down into the bottom of the bottle
5. Make sure the the mixture doesn’t touch the up-side down piece of the bottle. (This is so the mosquitoes can’t find their way out.)
6. Tape or staple the end of the bottle together to secure the hold.
Simple as that and your DIY Mosquito trap is complete! The mixture gives off Carbon Dioxide which is what we breathe out and attracts mosquitoes to us. That gives them something else to dive into that doesn’t cause us irritation!
You Might Also Like::