So you call yourself a sportsman, huh? Have you ever been bowfishing? Go ahead and put your compound in storage and pick up this recurve.
The Sand Shark was built-tough with laminated Maple/Purple Heart wood construction. It features a heavy-duty sight, stabilizer and plunger bushings that are threaded and epoxied into the riser.
Let’s move on to the best part, the gear! The Sand Shark is outfitted with all the top of the line find ’em and catch ’em gear: Light-Stryke Laser Sight, AMS Retriever Pro, Hydro-Glide Arrow Rest, Hydro-Shot Finger Savers, Fin-Finder String Silencers.
If you are new to bowfishing here are a few tips I have picked up:
- Think about where the sun is before heading out on the lake or pond. The worse the glare is, the harder it will be for you to see the fish. You may want to consider getting a good pair of polarized sunglasses.
- I prefer fishing at night. The OMP Light Stryke Laser helps you aim and shoot with accuracy in the daytime or at night. Spotlights can also be used in conjunction with the Light Stryke Laser.
- When aiming at a fish, aim low…then a little lower. The distance of the fish that you see at the surface is distorted through the water. I usually go with aiming 6 inches – 1 foot below the fish as my ‘rule of thumb’ but you always need to factor in how deep the fish is to determine how much you need to compensate. Bowfishing is a skill that you can continuously improve upon.
Spring is here and summer is on it’s way. Now is the time to pick up your fully loaded Sand Shark Bowfishing bow.
Ruralking.com offers four different packages of the Sand Shark Bowfishing bow. Be sure to click on the links below to find the one that suits your bowfishing needs!
- Sand Shark Muzzy XD Bowfishing Package
- Sand Shark AMS Retriever Pro Bowfishing Package
- Sand Shark Light Stryke Muxxy XD Bowfishing Package
- Sand Shark Light Stryke AMS Retriever Pro Bowfishing Package
You Might Also Like::