Sandusky Lee offers many different types of storage cabinets, wire shelving, racks, and steel wagons. They are set up as drop ship, so any order placed online with RuralKing.com for Sandusky Lee Products will be shipped directly to you from Sandusky Lee. Lead Time is currently 1-2 weeks. See below for some of the products offered.
Check out our #1 best seller of the Sandusky Lee line, the Sandusky Lee Transport Work Height Storage Cabinet TA11362430! This nifty product comes in black (pictured above), blue, Burgundy, charcoal, dove gray, forest green, navy, primary green, putty, red, tropical sand, white, yellow.
- Dimensions: 36″ W x 24″ D x 36″ H
- Fully adjustable shelf
- Two total shelves including bottom shelf
- 3 point lock
Above is our #2 best seller from the Sandusky Lee line the Sandusky Lee 36′W x 24″D x 66″H Mobile Storage Cabinet TA3R362460! This nifty product comes in Tropical Sand (pictured above), blue, Burgundy, charcoal, dove gray, navy, primary green, putty, red, Black, white, yellow.
- Dimensions: 36″ W x 24″ D x 66″ H
- Heavy gauge steel
- 3 adjustable shelves plus bottom shelf
- Casters located to permit flush positioning to walls
- Recessed 3 point locking handle
- Nearly 40-70% more storage space than standard size cabinets
- Powder coat finish
To view the rest of the Sandusky Lee products currently offered at RuralKing.com please follow the link below.
Is your house over-cluttered with small items loosely sprawled everywhere? Are you having trouble seeing the bottom of your junk drawer? You don’t have to suffer with discord in your home when you could create a special organizational system that involves storing your items in small jars that can be housed underneath your cabinets.
1. Locate an area in your home for your space saver set. Consider setting up your space saving jars in a laundry room or even the garage cabinets. You will be permanently adding this set to a cabinet so make sure you don’t damage expensive or new cabinetry.
- Find a well-traveled area or an area that is easy to access.
- Make sure the cabinets can support several mounted jars underneath. If the cabinets are damaged or have poor support, consider using a different cabinet.
2. Separate lids from each jar. You will be affixing the lids to the wooden block.
3. Line wooden block with lids. Before you make it permanent, map out where each lid will go on the block. Make sure you have enough room to screw and unscrew each jar once the lids and system is put in place. Trace each lid in the place so you can keep your map in place once you begin to glue the lids.
4. Glue lids onto block. Add several dollops of glue to the top of the lid and then hold in place on wooden block. Allow several hours or overnight to dry. While the glue will most likely hold in place within minutes but you will want to wait in order to ensure the lids don’t come unglued.
5. Mount wooden block underneath the cabinet. Slather wood or industrial strength glue on the back of the wooden block. Working quickly affix the wooden block underneath the cabinet and hold in place.
- You may need to hold block in place for several minutes to ensure it remains in place.
- Consider purchasing or picking up a few wooden blocks that measure the width between your cabinet bottom and the countertop. Slide those blocks in place to hold the glued block in place and provide a lengthy dry time.
6. Fill jars with items and screw in place. Once wooden block has completely dried, remove supports and use jar system as needed.
Items You Will Need
Ball, Pint (16 oz), Wide Mouth, Mason Canning Jars, 12-Pack 66000
Gorilla Glue 4 Oz Bottle
At any given time, I have multiple projects I’m wanting to get accomplished. So many in fact that they were spilling over everywhere in my house and things inevitably get lost. However, the Plano Field Ammo Box has helped me immensely with keeping everything organized. I have a couple that I take to the range and it makes life a lot easier than digging around in the bottom of a bag. They’re lockable as well to keep little fingers out. They’re useful for so many more things than storing ammo though! I have one for bicycle/scooter tools, spare parts, and a lunch that I can strap to the rack for longer rides. I have a couple with job-specific tools such as brakes and oil changes for my car. I can keep my metalworking tools and supplies separate from those for woodworking and the handle makes it easy to move everything. They’re sturdy and a great size for lots of different things. At $4.98 a piece, they’re also inexpensive enough that you can buy a separate one for each need!
Swing your way into a neater garage with Monkey Bars Garage Storage Systems.
Looking for ways to organize your garage? Just bought an expensive bike or kayak and don’t want them laying on the ground? Look no further than Monkey Bars! With Monkey Bars steel and powder coated components you know that you are getting a product that will last. Not only will you have solid shelving units, but Monkey Bars is also perfect for both long-term and short-term storage needs.
With Monkey Bars you can store several of your Rural King items including:
Monkey Bars: Kayak Storage
Monkey Bars: Lifetime Chairs