One of my favorite things about fall is the decorations. I love driving past people’s houses and seeing pumpkins and pretty fall flowers even hay bales and corn stalks!
You can find good quality pumpkins and well-tended, beautiful mums at your local Rural King.
There is a great pick of variety too!
All you really need for great fall yard decor are these two things right here! You can even add some hay bales and really get fancy with it.
If you don’t have much room or just prefer to, keep it simple..
It really is what ever you prefer. If you are like me and have no yard at all because you live in a tiny apartment, just get a small pumpkin and make your house smell like the outdoors of fall make you feel.
Just get some Candle Art Pumpkin Spice 6.25 oz Wax Melt for your candle warmer and your whole place will be smelling wonderful in no time!
For a wonderful draw to the eye just grab a cute little pumpkin and it would bring everything together.
All of these items can be purchased at your local Rural King. Have your yard looking cute for the fall season! (:
Can’t decide between Brownies or Cookies?? Get creative and make yourself some BROOKIES!! It is my favorite dessert as well as extremely easy to make..
For the brownie layer:
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
For the Cookie layer:
- 1/2 cup butter flavored Crisco
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- For the brownie layer, melt chocolate chips with butter for 1 1/2 minutes in microwave safe glass bowl. Stir until smooth. Add sugar, flour and eggs and combine completely.
- Pour into a 13″ x 9″ baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- For the cookie dough, beet Crisco with butter. Beat in milk, vanilla, sugars, peanut butter and egg. Add flour salt and baking powder.
- Drop cookie dough onto brownie batter layer. Smooth evenly.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 35-40 minutes. Remove and cool completely. Refrigerate and cut into bars.
If you are really feel like it, you can use store bought cookie dough and brownie mix and it would be seriously amazing as well, but we all know everything is better when it is homemade!!
Are you looking to spruce up the decorations your house? Do you want to put your own artsy creativity in your house? Making your own picture frames is a great way to being putting your own creativity in your house. One interesting Do It Yourself Picture Frame that I came across was a Clothespin Picture Frame. It’s really simple and easy to do on a rainy day where you want to stay inside or a hot day when you want to stay inside in the air conditioning.
- Hot Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Poster Board
- Clothespins ( Which Can Be Purchased at Any Rural King Location)
- Any Other Decoration You Want to Add (Beads, Glitter, Glue, Etc.)
- Step 1: This is where you use your creative side. You will need to cut out a shape of your choice on the poster board in order to begin making your picture frame.
- Step 2: Once you have the shape cut out you will need to get the clothespins glued to the poster board with the hot glue gun. You will just add clothespins until they fill the entire poster board all the way around as shown in the picture.
- Step 3: Now this is the time you may choose if you want to add decoration to the the clothespins or keep the clothespins all natural.
- Step 4: Now it is time to spruce up your house with Creativity. You can hang this in any room of the house from Kitchen to Living Room to a Bedroom.
Do you think your garden is looking a little boring or drab? Glam it up with some DIY project that will for sure give your garden a transformation!
Make your own three-tier hanging basket. Super simple project!
Make a topsy-turvey planter with just a metal or wooden rod and multiple flower pots.
Make cute and simple labels for your garden so everyone can know what kind of plant its is
Old boots you don’t know what to do with?? Then use those old things as cute and unique planters for your garden!
Not only could a colorful ladder really pop and draw the eye, it is also a place for more plants! If you have so many and don’t know what to do with them all, stack them on a ladder for an adorable arrangement.
Are you deciding on what to get your Dad for Father’s Day! Make him something! As we know some dads are Candy Lovers! So for those Candy Lover Dads, you should make them the following dessert for Father’s Day.
- 1 pint(s) chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 (9 inch) ready-to-fill Oreo cookie crust
- 3 tablespoon(s) creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup(s) caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup(s) salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup(s) coarsely chopped Snickers Popables candy
- 2 pint(s) Ben & Jerry’s “In a Crunch” ice cream
- Spread chocolate ice cream over bottom of cookie crust. Stir peanut butter into caramel topping. Drizzle 1⁄3 cup on ice cream; sprinkle with 1⁄4 cup each peanuts and chopped candy. (Freeze until ice cream is firm.)
- Top with scoops of peanut butter ice cream. Stir 1 to 2 tsp water into remaining topping mixture; drizzle over top. Sprinkle with remaining peanuts and candy. Freeze at least 4 hours.
- About 20 minutes before serving: Refrigerate pie to thaw slightly.