Are you looking to spruce up the decorations your house? Do you want to put your own artsy creativity in your house? Making your own picture frames is a great way to being putting your own creativity in your house. One interesting Do It Yourself Picture Frame that I came across was a Clothespin Picture Frame. It’s really simple and easy to do on a rainy day where you want to stay inside or a hot day when you want to stay inside in the air conditioning.
- Hot Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Poster Board
- Clothespins ( Which Can Be Purchased at Any Rural King Location)
- Any Other Decoration You Want to Add (Beads, Glitter, Glue, Etc.)
- Step 1: This is where you use your creative side. You will need to cut out a shape of your choice on the poster board in order to begin making your picture frame.
- Step 2: Once you have the shape cut out you will need to get the clothespins glued to the poster board with the hot glue gun. You will just add clothespins until they fill the entire poster board all the way around as shown in the picture.
- Step 3: Now this is the time you may choose if you want to add decoration to the the clothespins or keep the clothespins all natural.
- Step 4: Now it is time to spruce up your house with Creativity. You can hang this in any room of the house from Kitchen to Living Room to a Bedroom.
Do you think your garden is looking a little boring or drab? Glam it up with some DIY project that will for sure give your garden a transformation!
Make your own three-tier hanging basket. Super simple project!
Make a topsy-turvey planter with just a metal or wooden rod and multiple flower pots.
Make cute and simple labels for your garden so everyone can know what kind of plant its is
Old boots you don’t know what to do with?? Then use those old things as cute and unique planters for your garden!
Not only could a colorful ladder really pop and draw the eye, it is also a place for more plants! If you have so many and don’t know what to do with them all, stack them on a ladder for an adorable arrangement.
Are you deciding on what to get your Dad for Father’s Day! Make him something! As we know some dads are Candy Lovers! So for those Candy Lover Dads, you should make them the following dessert for Father’s Day.
- 1 pint(s) chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 (9 inch) ready-to-fill Oreo cookie crust
- 3 tablespoon(s) creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup(s) caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup(s) salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup(s) coarsely chopped Snickers Popables candy
- 2 pint(s) Ben & Jerry’s “In a Crunch” ice cream
- Spread chocolate ice cream over bottom of cookie crust. Stir peanut butter into caramel topping. Drizzle 1⁄3 cup on ice cream; sprinkle with 1⁄4 cup each peanuts and chopped candy. (Freeze until ice cream is firm.)
- Top with scoops of peanut butter ice cream. Stir 1 to 2 tsp water into remaining topping mixture; drizzle over top. Sprinkle with remaining peanuts and candy. Freeze at least 4 hours.
- About 20 minutes before serving: Refrigerate pie to thaw slightly.
Making bird seed ornaments are a simply and fun craft for children to do!
What you will need:
- Any kind of Bird Seed
- Peanut butter
- Paper and scissors
How to make your Ornament:
- Cut out a shape with your scissors and your paper (such as a heart) and also tie a string to the top of your shape so that you can hang your ornament when it’s finished.
- Next take your shape and spread peanut butter all over one side of your shape.
- Then take the side with the peanut butter and smash it into a plate of bird seed until there is bird seed covering the entire peanut butter surface.
When you are finished you can hang your ornament outside on a tree or a bush and watch the birds enjoy their treat! Easy as that!
Are you looking for that one-of-a-kind centerpiece for either a graduation, wedding, party, or even just a house decoration? What about creating your own vintage picture.
Supplies You Will Need:
How to Create:
Step 1: You will need to begin with the Mason Jar, Picture, and Glue. Glue the picture into the mason jar.
Step 2: From there you will need to add vegetable oil. The vegetable oil is what makes the picture look vintage.
Step 3: (Optional): Now you can add decorations to the Jar. You may either add dried flowers, pebbles, or anything else that would make the centerpiece more memorable (like pieces from the time frame).
Step 4: It is now time to finish. Place the lid on top of the mason jar and tighten the lid.
Now it is time to decorate. You may also use this vintage picture as a gift for any occasion.