Dinner Idea for Dad
Well Fathers Day is this weekend and you probably have something great for him, but what about his belly? Something that I know is one of my husbands favorite part of Fathers day is all the delicious food that I make for him. I wanted to give my husbands favorite meal that is easy to make and taste pretty darn good.
Broccoli Rice Casserole
What you will need
- 1 can cream of mushroom
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 1 Cup of Milk
- 2 Cups of Rice ( Uncooked )
- 1 Jar of Cheez Whiz
- 2 Medium Size Chicken Breast ( Shredded/Cubed )
- 1 tbsp Onion powder
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen florets broccoli
- 1 Bag of Shredded Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook the rice as directed
- Mix chicken, broccoli, and rice in a 9 x 13 pan.
- Add cheese, milk, cream of mushroom, cream of chicken and onion powder
- Stir it all up well
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 25 mins
- Take off foil and sprinkle a little shredded cheese on top and let it sit for about 5 mins, serve and ENJOY!