Are you looking to spruce up the decorations your house? Do you want to put your own artsy creativity in your house? Making your own picture frames is a great way to being putting your own creativity in your house. One interesting Do It Yourself Picture Frame that I came across was a Clothespin Picture Frame. It’s really simple and easy to do on a rainy day where you want to stay inside or a hot day when you want to stay inside in the air conditioning.
- Hot Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Poster Board
- Clothespins ( Which Can Be Purchased at Any Rural King Location)
- Any Other Decoration You Want to Add (Beads, Glitter, Glue, Etc.)
- Step 1: This is where you use your creative side. You will need to cut out a shape of your choice on the poster board in order to begin making your picture frame.
- Step 2: Once you have the shape cut out you will need to get the clothespins glued to the poster board with the hot glue gun. You will just add clothespins until they fill the entire poster board all the way around as shown in the picture.
- Step 3: Now this is the time you may choose if you want to add decoration to the the clothespins or keep the clothespins all natural.
- Step 4: Now it is time to spruce up your house with Creativity. You can hang this in any room of the house from Kitchen to Living Room to a Bedroom.
You Might Also Like::