It’s that time of year again. All the little kids are going back to school and have probably already picked out all of their school clothes and new shoes. But what about the older kids? Well, we can help with your collage student’s school spirit.
These are great for gifts for students or even an alumni.
A newer product with Ruralking.com Calico Critters have been a hit! If you are in need of an adorable and fun gift for Birthday or Christmas these will be the go to item. They come in such adorable little critters which you can place is some really exciting environments for hours of fun. Here is just a little peak at what we have to offer.
Meet some of our Critters:
This is just a tiny little glimpse into what we have to offer for our Calico Critters line. Come check it out, you will not be disappointed!!!
**For more details about the items above just click on the photos above and they will take you directly to that items product description.**
**Click here for All Calico Critters Products
..School is starting..
..Football Season is approaching..
..Bonfires and cool nights..
All of these things mean that colder weather is creeping up on us. My favorite things about colder weather are bonfires and hoodies. Rural King sells different kinds of fire pits and items to keep cozy. Stop by your local Rural King or RuralKing.com to stock up on these absolutely necessary fall items.
Oh and to be on the safe side… It is always handy to have a fire extinguisher. Rural King sells different brands with different sizes. Take a look for yourself! (Rural King Fire Extinguishers)
So come on down to Rural King to cozy on up to Fall!
Looking for a sophisticated way to celebrate autumn or don’t want to carve your pumpkin? There are plenty of ways to feature fall’s “mascot” without the traditional triangle-carved eyes and toothy grin–you can paint your pumpkin using leaf stencils or actual leaves to create a lovely display.
- Sand the pumpkin. Using a light sandpaper, create a smooth surface on the pumpkin by applying sandpaper to its skin. Rub lightly, in a circular fashion, to eliminate any bumps or imperfections on the pumpkin’s skin.
- Clean the pumpkin. Remove sanded debris and/or any dirt the pumpkin may still have on its skin. Using a damp paper towel, wipe down the pumpkin until it is completely clean. Make sure the gourd is completely dry before painting.
- Apply a thin coat of paint sealer to the entire pumpkin. This will prevent the paint from flaking off the pumpkin once you’ve created your design. Allow ample time to dry or refer to the paint for dry time suggestions.
- Apply your stencil to the pumpkin. Depending on how you approach this task, you can either trace the stencil on the pumpkin or pin it in place. If you plan to pin it in place, you will most likely elect to simply paint directly over the stencil. This may work best if you plan to use actual leaves (make sure they are completely dry before use).
- Paint your pumpkin. Use the stencil as your guide to paint your pumpkin. You could paint around the pre-traced stencil with one color and then use a different color inside the stencil–or leave in its natural, orange state. Allow the first color to dry before applying the second color.
- Add a clear top coat to seal your work. Once the paint has completely dried (this could take 24 to 48 hours depending on where the pumpkin is sitting to dry) apply a thin layer of the top coat sealant to ensure your work stays put. Allow sealant to dry before displaying your pumpkin.
You may need:
Are you trying to find the boot that fits, but is not your plain old boring brown boot? Do not look any further! RuralKing.com carries a wide variety of Durango Boots that come in many different styles and sizes including Children, Women and Men sizes.
Right now also is 15% OFF on Durango Boots order through the RuralKing.com Website. When purchasing online, you will need to use the coupon code, DURANGO15. This coupon code is valid Online Only through August 24, 2014.
Mens Durango Boots
Womens Durango Boots
Children Durango Boots