Recently I have felt, I have been getting announcements of a new baby going to be arriving in approximately 9 months, a baby shower occurring for an expectant mother, or a baby has been welcomed into the world. I sometimes feel it is a struggle with knowing what type of gift to provide. Local Rural King Store as well as RuralKing.com have a great RealTree APG Baby Boy Camouflage Outfit Set or RealTree APG Baby Girl Camouflage Outfit Set. Each RealTree APG Baby Camouflage Set includes a 0 to 3 months onesie, bib, pad, booties, and a BPA free bottle. So the next time you get a form of a baby announcement, don’t hesitate on a gift. Either visit your Local Rural King or RuralKing.com to purchase the RealTree APG Baby Boy or Baby Girl Camouflage Set.
Spring is finally right around the corner and to me nothing says Spring like getting your car taken care of after a long, brutal winter. Did you know that there are particles in your antifreeze that can lead to clogs in your cooling system? This clogging can lead to overheating which can ultimately damage your engine. It is recommended that you flush your system at least every few years and I cannot think of a better time than the beginning of Spring.
Prestone Anti-freeze Gallon SKU 6060044
Wedco 4 Gallon Oil Drain Pan W76 SKU 4560054
Part 1: Tee Attachment and Flush Preparation
- Check the engine to make sure it is no longer hot. Loosen the radiator cap to release any pressure still left, and then re-tighten.
- Place a pan or bucket under the radiator plug beneath the car to catch the old antifreeze. Elevating the car on ramps may help the process.
- Splice the “Flush Tee” to the heater inlet hose. The heater inlet hose usually runs between the firewall and the top of the radiator. This may be done using a clamp and a couple of screws.
Part 2: Attach the Coupler and Back Washing
- Remove the cap covering the tee as well as the radiator cap. Attach a coupler to the flushing tee to prevent backwash. The black part should attach to the tee and the yellow part should attach to a garden hose. On cars with no radiator cap (or reservoir cap), flush by disconnecting the upper radiator hose.
- Flush with tap water until it runs clear. A cleaning solution may have also been provided in the antifreeze flush kit.
Part 3: Refill
- Mix antifreeze according to what your climate needs, somewhere between a 50% and 70% mix.
- Pour the amount you measured into your radiator, reservoir or thermostat opening. Some leakage of water and diluted antifreeze will come out of the tee.
- Recap the tee and tighten the clamp by hand. Replace your radiator cap and run your car for 10 minutes after it reaches its running temperature.
- Allow your engine to cool again and check antifreeze levels. Add more as needed.
Two-Tone Mesh/Leather Office Racing Computer Chair
Are you tired of your boring office chair? RuralKing.com now carries just the chair for you! Our Two-Tone Mesh/Leather Office Racing Computer Chairs offer a unique, colorful design and are also very comfortable. They are available in red or green and include several features to increase your comfort level while you work at your desk. These chairs include a tilt mechanism for reclining, padded flip up arm rests to keep your arms comfortable when you need them and adjustable height gas lift for smooth height adjustment. These quality crafted chairs are perfect for office use, gaming or just relaxing. To order, visit us online or call us today!
I don’t know about you, but my kids are always starving when they get home from school. Here’s an easy way to make them healthy, delicious snacks instead of giving them greasy chips or fat laden snack cakes or sandwich pockets.
Use Nesco dehydrators to make homemade jerky or various tasty fruit chips such as apples, bananas, strawberries, kiwi or pineapple
1 pound lean ground beef with
1 packet each Nesco®/American Harvest® jerky spice and cure.
(8 flavors to choose from)
Thoroughly mix meat, spice and cure together in a bowl. Form into strips using the NESCO®/American Harvest® Jerky Works™ Kit. Place meat strips on your Nesco/American Harvest® dehydrator trays, and dry at its highest temperature setting for 5 to 8 hours, or until done
You can also use the dehydrator to dry herbs and vegetables for use in soups and stews.
This Homemade Jerky Recipe also is great for making venison jerky and turkey jerky.
For these and many other Nesco products, visit your local Rural King store, or go online to ruralking.com or nesco.com
Picture this! Its 80 degrees. Your sitting out side on your brand new Semco patio rocking chair. You feel a nice cool breeze brush against your face as you rock back and forth with a ice cold beverage in your hand and your friends surrounding you. Summer is just around the corner and this could be you! Order your Semco Plastics Resin Patio Rocking Chair today!
- Weight Capacity 600 lbs
- Easily cleaned
- Durable rugged construction
- Resists scratches & stains
- Won’t warp, rust, blister or peel
- Easy assembly design allows for convenient storage
- Extra large seat for maximum comfort
- Stands up to extremes of moisture, temperature & sunlight
- Seat base: 19″ x 19″
- 21″ wide between armrests
- 32-1/2″ H back rest x 23″ wide
- 42″ H x 30″ overall dimension
- Reclining seat sits 17″ from floor to top of seat in front and 13″ at back of seat.
WE HAVE A LARGE VARIETY OF UP TO 6 DIFFERENT COLORS AVAILABLE!!
We make this simple! Call 1-800-561-1752 for a quick 5 minutes and we will place the order for you, and ship the order to you THE SAME DAY if ordered before 3:00 PM CST. With FREE SHIPPING!