We have a lot to be thankful for; family, friends, neighbors…and our grilling experts! If you thought the grill was only used for meat, prepare to be amazed. Everything your family loves to eat during Thanksgiving dinner can be cooked on the grill this year; turkey, baked beans, twice baked potatoes, apple crisp, mac n’ cheese, and more! All the favorite Thanksgiving appetizers, sides, main courses, and desserts have been made into recipes for your pellet grill or smoker. Enjoy!
Did you know October is National Pizza Month?! Even though we don’t need an excuse to break out the grill, we know you are going to love this grilled pizza recipe. We will share our tips and tricks to make each grilled pizza your own; crispy crust, thick crust, veggie pizza, meat lovers, you name it! You will even learn how to make pizza dough from scratch! Grab your favorite pizza toppings, cheese, and sauce! Let’s grill some pizza!
With football season approaching, you’re dreaming of making your tailgate parties the star of the parking lot. Follow these 25 professional tips to take your tailgating to the next level!
1. Make a tailgating list.
You don’t want to get to the parking lot, set up, and then discover that you forgot paper towels or charcoal. Make a list of everything you’ll need, from prep to cleanup. If you tailgate a lot, laminate your list once it’s finalized. Don’t forget to include your parking pass and your event ticket!
Did you know that November is National Peanut Butter Lovers’ Month?
In honor of National Peanut Butter Lovers’ Month, here are some tasty facts!
- Americans spend $800 million a year on peanut butter.
- The average american consumes 3lbs of peanut butter every year.
- One acre of peanuts produces 30,000 peanut butter sandwiches.
- Thomas Jefferson and Jimmy Carter were peanut farmers.
- The largest peanut butter sandwich weighed in at 1,342lbs and was made in Grand Saline, TX.
For additional fun facts, check out the infographic below by nationalpeanutboard.org!
Are you deciding on what to get your Dad for Father’s Day! Make him something! As we know some dads are Candy Lovers! So for those Candy Lover Dads, you should make them the following dessert for Father’s Day.
- 1 pint(s) chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 (9 inch) ready-to-fill Oreo cookie crust
- 3 tablespoon(s) creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup(s) caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup(s) salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup(s) coarsely chopped Snickers Popables candy
- 2 pint(s) Ben & Jerry’s “In a Crunch” ice cream
- Spread chocolate ice cream over bottom of cookie crust. Stir peanut butter into caramel topping. Drizzle 1⁄3 cup on ice cream; sprinkle with 1⁄4 cup each peanuts and chopped candy. (Freeze until ice cream is firm.)
- Top with scoops of peanut butter ice cream. Stir 1 to 2 tsp water into remaining topping mixture; drizzle over top. Sprinkle with remaining peanuts and candy. Freeze at least 4 hours.
- About 20 minutes before serving: Refrigerate pie to thaw slightly.