Beekeeping is a safe, fun, and rewarding experience that can be a hobby or a way of life. With this simple, all-in-one kit, you can begin your beekeeping opportunity the moment the bees arrive.
Is your house over-cluttered with small items loosely sprawled everywhere? Are you having trouble seeing the bottom of your junk drawer? You don’t have to suffer with discord in your home when you could create a special organizational system that involves storing your items in small jars that can be housed underneath your cabinets and save space.
1. Locate an area in your home for your space saver set. Consider setting up your space saving jars in a laundry room or even the garage cabinets. You will be permanently adding this set to a cabinet so make sure you don’t damage expensive or new cabinetry.
2. Separate lids from each jar. You will be affixing the lids to the wooden block.
3. Line wooden block with lids. Before you make it permanent, map out where each lid will go on the block. Make sure you have enough room to screw and unscrew each jar once the lids and system is put in place. Trace each lid in the place so you can keep your map in place once you begin to glue the lids.
4. Glue lids onto block. Add several dollops of glue to the top of the lid and then hold in place on wooden block. Allow several hours or overnight to dry. While the glue will most likely hold in place within minutes but you will want to wait in order to ensure the lids don’t come unglued.
5. Mount wooden block underneath the cabinet. Slather wood or industrial strength glue on the back of the wooden block. Working quickly affix the wooden block underneath the cabinet and hold in place.
6. Fill jars with items and screw in place. Once wooden block has completely dried, remove supports and use jar system as needed.
Items You Will Need