Are you deciding on what to get your Dad for Father’s Day! Make him something! As we know some dads are Candy Lovers! So for those Candy Lover Dads, you should make them the following dessert for Father’s Day.
- 1 pint(s) chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 (9 inch) ready-to-fill Oreo cookie crust
- 3 tablespoon(s) creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup(s) caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup(s) salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup(s) coarsely chopped Snickers Popables candy
- 2 pint(s) Ben & Jerry’s “In a Crunch” ice cream
- Spread chocolate ice cream over bottom of cookie crust. Stir peanut butter into caramel topping. Drizzle 1⁄3 cup on ice cream; sprinkle with 1⁄4 cup each peanuts and chopped candy. (Freeze until ice cream is firm.)
- Top with scoops of peanut butter ice cream. Stir 1 to 2 tsp water into remaining topping mixture; drizzle over top. Sprinkle with remaining peanuts and candy. Freeze at least 4 hours.
- About 20 minutes before serving: Refrigerate pie to thaw slightly.